Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mandal headboard with a corner By: Sylvain LE BOUCHER

Image


We had a Mandal headboard in our original bedroom and with a baby arrival we built a new bedroom and our bed is now near a corner.


First I cut 3 60 cm length iron bar, similar to the ones that assembly the wood.

I screwed them onto the wood bars, and replace the original bar on the longest piece.

I cut the headboard with a circular saw and sanded the ends. One cut is with 45° angle and by reversing the top with the bottom, I had to cut only once by 45°. The other cut is regular.

Then I had 3 pieces of Mandal headboard and fixed them on the wall.







via IKEA Hackers http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Ikeahacker/~3/w3iZiSFqAR8/mandal-headboard-with-a-corner-3.html From Sylvain LE BOUCHER

No comments:

Post a Comment