Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DIY Project: Apple Stamp Table Runner By: Sarah Adiutori

Design*Sponge DIY Apple Stamp Runner

With fall in full swing, it seems that everyone is heading out to their local orchard and picking apples. The after effects of those trips are an abundance of indulgent desserts flooding my Instagram feed. Instead of using all of the apples to make pies and other yummy treats, I thought why not decorate my kitchen table? Using an apple stamp I made myself, I created a simple and chic table runner that’s perfect for fall. I stuck to a black and white color palette so the overall look steers clear of “elementary school art class” and stays firmly in my personal style. Whether you pick the apples from a tree or from the produce section, this is a great DIY project that will instantly add a bit of seasonal flair to your home. -Sarah Adiutori


Design*Sponge DIY Apple Stamp Runner


Photographs above by Maxwell Tielman


Step 2 Step 3 Step 5 Step 6a Step 16

See the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1vh4n6r From Sarah Adiutori

No comments:

Post a Comment