Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Day in the Life of Lorena Siminovich By: Grace Bonney

LS2014

As busy as I feel some days, I am always in awe of the incredible working parents who manage to juggle the ups and downs of running their own businesses along with raising their children. Lorena Siminovich of Petit Collage is one of those working moms I admire so much and it’s been an honor to interview her on my radio show, as well as this blog, over the years. Her personal story is full of drive, passion and talent and I will never tire of listening to her talk about how important it is to maintain your personal interests and inspiration as well as look after your children’s. Lorena’s day-to-day life involves so many different types of creative work, from sketching and book writing to designing new prints and mobiles, so I was excited to peek inside her process to see how she gets everything done. I hope you’ll enjoy this look at her daily life as much as I did. Thanks so much to Lorena for sharing her day with us! xo, grace


11bed 10livingroom 9sky 8matildandfriend 4lorenawork

Click through to peek inside Lorena’s day!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/designspongeonline/njjl/~3/f4P89BVnuL8/story01.htm From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment