Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DIY Project: Cherry Pumpkins by Brittany Jepsen By: Grace Bonney

DIY Cherry Pumpkins by Brittany Jepsen for Design*Sponge

I’m not the hugest fan of creepy Halloween décor, so when it’s time to think of how I’d like to decorate my own home I tend to go for something floral or color related. Enter, cherry pumpkins. The trick to these cherry pumpkins is finding pumpkins in similar round sizes. I spent a good deal of time at the pumpkin patch evaluating the perfect shape and I love how they turned out. -Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built


Photographs by Laura Sumrak


unnamed-1 unnamed-2 wrap another layer of crepe wrap the stem in crepe paper IMG_5004

Click through for the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1zF2et2 From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment