Thursday, July 23, 2015

Our Favorite Floors: 25 Reasons to Look Down By: Grace Bonney

Our Favorite Floors: 25 Reasons to Look Down

Living in the city, I was constantly reminding myself to look UP. So much of my time was spent trying to dodge people and cars and bikes on the sidewalks that I rarely deviated from looking straight ahead. Now that we live in the country, I’ve learned to look up more, but this month’s hashtag has been a wonderful reminder to look down, too. From incredible wooden plank floors and cement tiles to messages written in mosaics, this month’s hashtag challenge photos were nothing short of spectacular. I was happy to see such a great mix of materials (and shoes!) as well as a few furry friends enjoying cool tile floors and soft rugs. Thanks so much to everyone who shared their photos with us this month. Enjoy the floor show! xo, grace












via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1OA5I3x From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment