Friday, July 24, 2015

Behind the Scenes of Book #2 + Best of the Web By: Grace Bonney

bhs1
In less than a month, we are almost halfway done with the photographs for the next Design*Sponge book and I couldn’t be happier about the way they’re turning out — or the process of meeting these amazing women in person. Working alongside Sasha Israel on the east coast has been a total dream and the even bigger dream has been having a team that’s so hardworking and helpful that I’ve been able to take a brief pause from writing to travel for these shoots and be present for this amazing process. It’s rare that my mind isn’t already “on to the next one” during any given moment, so to be able to step away from my laptop to plan, enjoy and live in these photoshoot moments has been monumental. These are memories I will hold on to for the rest of my life and I cannot wait to share them with you in book form next Fall! In the meantime, I wanted to share a few behind the scenes peeks at this week’s shoots, from San Diego to NYC. xo, grace

Images above: office dogs from some of this week’s shoots, a mirror selfie moment with Hana, and Caroline photographing Jasmine Wright in California.

bhs2
Sasha out on a tiny NYC balcony in 90 degree weather, getting the best shot.

bestofweb

bestofds

, Contemporary Blue & White China (with fox and rabbit details!)












via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1MpBXTQ From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment