Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BH&G Color me Coral From Khristian A. Howell

Today's Inspiration comes from Better Homes and Garden's Style Spotters Khristian A. Howell.

Color me coral

pillow / hamper / wallcovering / duvet / sham / rug

Memorial Day is now a collection of sweet memories and you know what that means?? Summer is right around the corner! Let’s talk about a color that is super hot right now – Coral! We are all crushing on coral! What a fantastic, versatile and just plain sweet color! We have been loving all the sweet dusty peachy tones that have dominated both home and accessories (especially paired with mint, right?). How about we turn up the volume a little with full on saturated coral? This color is obviously beyond perfect for summer, but it also has legs year round with the right pairing. Coral works so very well with the popular neutral bases of the moment – black and navy. It adds the perfect zing of warmth to any space. I love this color so much because it can work in both small and big does. It also work brilliantly in both warm and cool color palettes. It has a real balancing effect when used with cool grays for example and of course looks rich and vibrant when used with earthy browns and tans.

Color me Coral

via

Although coral is generally pretty energetic, look how soothing this color can be when a tonal range is layered with soothing neutrals.

Color me Coral

via

A perfect pop of color on the front door feels fun and inviting.

Color me Coral

via

I can’t get enough of how great this color looks with black and white and bold pattern! This is a great option if you like to change out your color of the moment often. The black and white is a great mainstay on which to layer your new color obsession!

Color me Coral

via

So fun! This quick and easy weekend project will instantly update both the furniture piece and your space!

Color me Coral

via

Coral gets sophisticated when worked back to rich navy and metallic accents.

Color me Coral

via

I love this look so much! Such a great way to add low commitment color to your space.

Color me Coral

via

No comments:

Post a Comment