Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lacking a Console Table By: Estelle

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Materials: 2 Lack TV Benches


I needed a narrow console table to fit our hallway, so I attached the tops of 2 Lack tv benches together using brackets underneath to create a long tabletop. I added 4 garden posts to make pretty legs and used 4 of the Lack legs doubled up to make a wide leg to support the centre. I then attached the original shelves to the lower part of the legs to hold boots, shoes and accessories.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


I covered the top in chic marble effect sticky backed vinyl and added baskets to hold incoming mail and small items. I later added another shelf to hold bags etc.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1mCZZMb From Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment