Monday, May 4, 2015

Scarlette New Delhi By: Grace Bonney

Scarlette New Delhi

One of my biggest dreams is to one day travel to India. One of my best friends worked throughout India for years and I was always so envious of his experiences there and the incredible people, places and traditions he had the honor of getting to know. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to make the trip, so for now I’m traveling vicariously through some of the beautiful homes, blogs and hotels I’ve seen online.

A new guest house that’s been on my radar lately is called Scarlette. Located in the South of New Delhi, Scarlette is a small but sweet guest house that blends elements of traditional Indian design and decor with French style — a nod to the owner’s French heritage. I’m completely smitten with the rooms and overall feel of the space. It’s a clean, modern spin on a guest house and feels like a great place to use as your home base if you’re traveling through town or are stopping in New Delhi on your way across India. If anyone has the pleasure of staying here, please send us some pictures! We’d love to see how it all looks in person. Until then, here’s a tour of Scarlette and its rooms (how cute are those keys?). xo, grace

Photos by Virginia Harnois and Mimi Giboin










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1DPCENK From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment