Thursday, May 7, 2015

Free Pattern Download from Kelsey Oseid: Day 4! By: Grace Bonney

kelseyfawnfords
I’ve developed a love/hate relationship with deer after moving upstate. I will never tire of seeing our local deer families make their twice-daily commute behind our house, but I am tired of (but get used to) the constant checking we have to do on the pets and ourselves because of the the ticks they bring. So while I think they’re the most beautiful creatures around, I like to keep a safe distance. Thankfully, one of Kelsey Oseid’s patterns for this week is dedicated to a form of deer I can feel 100% safe with: a 2-D print form. I love these little hand-drawn deer so much and hope all of you will, too. Click below to download today’s pattern! xo, grace

Download Day 4 of Kelsey’s Patterns (Fawns) right here!










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1ESvGvl From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment