Monday, May 4, 2015

Pattern Downloads from Kelsey Oseid: Day 1! By: Grace Bonney

kelseyday1
For all of the things that social media might be contributing to our culture that aren’t great (FOMO, pressure to be perfect, etc.), I find there are thousands of things it contributes that are wonderful. For me, social media- and Instagram in particular- is a hot bed of creativity. I am constantly discovering beautiful homes, great DIY ideas and talented new artists and designers who are using their social feeds to spread the word about their work the way blogs were used 6-8 years ago. I’m fascinated by the way people get their work out there online and I bookmarking at least 50 people each week to reach out to. One of those talented people is Kelsey Oseid.

Kelsey is a freelance illustrator based in Minneapolis who creates beautiful nature and folk-inspired patterns. I first discovered her work through one of our hashtag challenges and have been a fan ever since. I love Kelsey’s Instagram feed and am constantly pinning her her animal patterns. So I spoke with Kelly about creating some custom patterns for us and today we launch the first of five beautiful patterns you can download for free to use for your tech backgrounds and screens! [Please note these patterns are for personal use only.] Stay tuned for patterns 2-5 and keep an eye on Kelsey’s other work right here. xo, grace

DOWNLOAD KELSEY’S PATTERN: DAY 1 RIGHT HERE.










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1R68aBB From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment