Thursday, December 4, 2014

Over bathtub changing table for small spaces By: Jules IKEAHacker

changing-table-over-bathtuba


Want a changing table that sits on your bathtub yet leave you enough space to take a comfortable bath? Here you are! I hack a cheap SNIGLAR using just a little saw, a drill and lot of patience.


First, I cut the rear legs… In this way the lower table lay on the bath supporting all the structure. Of course bath and table lengths must match!


Then I pierced all four legs with the drill making new fits for the table at the desired height. Maintaining the original height would have made the changing table too much tall for me.


Finally, I apply anti-slippery patches under the table, for improve stability.

Believe me… There is enough spare space in the bath to take a bath without have to be a contortionist!


~ Marco, Italy







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1BgJq38 From Jules IKEAHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment