Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Lights and Garland By: Grace Bonney

I don’t know if it’s because I grew up in the south or just a predisposed fondness for tiny clusters of things, but I love holiday garland. More than ornaments or stockings or any other detail, it captures the spirit of the holidays for me. I try to find time to make my own (popcorn and cranberries for the tree, pinecones for a countertop or two) but when there’s no time for DIY, I like to hunt down beautiful strands of lights, bells, tassels and greenery to make our house feel a little more festive. This year I’m trying to keep things a little simpler, so I decided to round up garlands that have texture, light and a little bit of shine, but that don’t hit you over the head with red and green. I hope you’ll find some that work for your home and will help add a little sparkle and glow. xo, grace




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1zoSLlj From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment