Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Our Favorite Holiday Ornaments By: Grace Bonney

ds_ornaments_2014_1

The holidays always sneak up on me and this year I feel more behind than ever. I usually have a decorated Christmas tree at home by now, but it’s going to have to wait for this weekend or next week. However, that doesn’t mean I can’t window shop for some holiday ornaments in the meantime. I typically DIY most of mine (good old cranberry and popcorn garlands), but I like to pick up an ornament or two every year that reminds me of a special place, person or moment from that year. I’ve got my eye on the adorable raccoon you’ll see later on in this post, but for now I’m going to work on finding a 4-foot tree that won’t overwhelm our apartment but won’t bum me out by being too teeny. I hope you’ll find something in this roundup that will work for your tree, mantel or tabletop at home. I’ve included a mix of styles, materials and prices and, as always, have included as many handmade pieces from independent designers as possible. xo, grace




















via Design*Sponge //feedproxy.google.com/~r/designspongeonline/njjl/~3/OS5qQC44cJ8/story01.htm From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment