Saturday, December 6, 2014

Learning to speak … By: Jules IKEAHacker

Outside of this blog, I don’t talk much about my work and what I do on IKEAhackers. So when my church asked me to share a bit of my story to a group of young working adults, I thought I should step up and share the things I’ve learnt over the years.


Public speaking has always been a struggle for me, maybe because I prefer to write than speak and I am naturally a shy person. But there are days one just has to thicken the face and do the deed. I am glad I did. I am not sure what the audience took home but I personally learnt a lot from the experience as well as from the other speakers in the conference.


image


Read the full post on Jules’ blog.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1s54AJg From Jules IKEAHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment