Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kojo & Lee Salon Tour By: Grace Bonney

Kojo & Lee Salon Tour

Haircuts can be a tricky thing. For some, they’re a ticket to self-esteem and a better day and mood, but for others, they can be a stressful practice in letting someone else take control of your appearance. After chopping off all my hair in high school (inspired by this video, of course), I finally let go of being afraid of a fresh ‘do and relish getting the chance to relax and have someone else figure out what the heck to do with my hair. I follow some of my favorite hair stylists online (including mine) and recently I discovered a new favorite, Nikki-lee of Kojo & Lee Salon, through Anna at Swallows & Damsons.

Anna created a gorgeous arrangement for Nikki-lee’s salon and I was smitten with her beautiful space. I immediately wrote her to see if she’d be up for a tour and thankfully, she was! With the help of photographer India Hobson, today I’m thrilled to share a peek inside the stunning salon go Kojo & Lee, located in a gorgeous 1800’s building in Sheffield, England. The space feels like equal parts salon and historic parlor, which I love. If only I lived close enough to make this my regular haircut spot. If you’re in the area (109-111 Devonshire Street Sheffield S3 7SB) you can make an appointment via email or follow Kojo & Lee on Instagram right here. Thanks so much to Nikki-lee for sharing this incredible space with us today. xo, grace

Photographs by India Hobson

 










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1QmWRl7 From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment