Monday, June 1, 2015

BH&G Ingrid Hoffmann: “Beauty buys that make my life better!” From Ellen Miller

Today's Inspiration comes from Better Homes and Garden's Style Spotters Ellen Miller.

You know her as a culinary talent, television host, cookbook author, and creative director of her own cookware line. But in our July issue, Miami-based chef Ingrid Hoffmann revealed that she’s also a bit of a beauty junkie—though her beachy, minimal vibe doesn’t immediately announce her love of a carefully chosen stable of products. Here, her everyday favorites:

 Skin: “I don’t use foundation or base. I only do concealer under the eyes and my T-zone. I mix two kinds: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat and L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Concealer.

Eyes: “I actually use CoverGirl Bombshell POW-der Brow & Liner by LashBlast as eyeliner in the summer. It never runs.”

Lips: “I line my lips with pencil. I use MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in In Anticipation and blend it with a lip balm for a little moisture.”

Body: “Because I am slicing and dicing and touching food all the time, I can’t wear any strong perfumes. So I prefer to cleanse with a scented wash instead like Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash. It leaves me smelling fresh and clean, but not overly perfumed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment