Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Auto water feeder for dogs By: IH guest

Auto water feeder for dogs


Materials: SORTERA recycling bin


It’s getting hotter and my dogs needed more water. I thought of making it automatic, so that they can have water even while I am away.


Auto water feeder for dogs 1


So I bought a float and some small related accessories and then installed in an IKEA SORTERA box (recycling bin with lid). I took half the lid off, which allows the dogs to drink water, most of the leaves to stay out, and the dogs cannot get in. Used white tape to secure the cover. When filled, it is heavy and they cannot move it.


It works fantastic!


By Yanis


The post Auto water feeder for dogs appeared first on IKEA Hackers.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1O8aCoA From IH guest

No comments:

Post a Comment