Tuesday, April 7, 2015

After The Jump 2015: Your Requests for Next Season By: Grace Bonney

favorite_episodes_after_the_jump

Last December I took a much-needed break from my weekly radio show to focus on everything related to our move upstate and to focus more on the site here, our team and what we were writing about. But after almost four months away from the radio, I’m ready to put my headphones back on to record season 3 and episode 101. So why am I writing about this now without an episode to share yet? Because I’d really like this season to be shaped by all of YOU.


Rather than last year’s format of interview-after-interview, I’m going to be cobbling together (and editing on my own) slightly longer shows and an overall season that addresses deeper topics in each episode, with interviews, clips and advice from multiple guests around the world. Since we aren’t living just a few minutes away from Roberta’s anymore, I’ll be recording on my own, interviewing guests via phone, Skype and in-person at our home in Ulster County. Each episode will have a more narrative arc and will feel more like a crafted story, which will allow me to better ensure that each episode delivers the sort of high-quality content, advice and feedback that you all deserve.


So I would love to hear from you: what do YOU want to hear on Season 3 of After the Jump? I’m open to everything and anything, from recommendations for guests, to suggestions for the format to overall topics, issues and problems (or things you want to celebrate!) you want to hear addressed. This show is all about celebrating, encouraging and helping the creative community connect and grow, so your thoughts, opinions and feedback mean so much. Thank you for your feedback and I’ll see you back on the air by June of this year. Until then, you can listen to all 100 episodes of After the Jump (Seasons 1 and 2) right here online or here on iTunes. xo, grace




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1E0xBPE From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment