Thursday, June 25, 2015

Our Favorite D*S Kitchen Makeovers By: Lauren Chorpening

Our Favorite D*S Kitchen Makeovers

When I first graduated from college, I was the design assistant for an interior designer at a small firm. We mainly did kitchens and baths for new homes and renovations. I made renderings, calculated cabinet specs and picked out countertops and color palettes nonstop. Kitchens are not easy or quick. A lot of months and money go into most. Thankfully, I don’t have to make them over anymore, but I have such an overwhelming sense of respect for anyone who makes it through a kitchen remodel – big or small. Over the years, we’ve featured some really incredible transformations and designs in our Before & After column. These are some of our favorite D*S kitchen makeovers to date, and these beautiful spaces reiterate to me that all of the hard work is completely worth it. —Lauren










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1LGwG85 From Lauren Chorpening

No comments:

Post a Comment