Friday, January 30, 2015

Hacker help: Any suggestions on how to make Micke corner desk work with dual screens? By: KevinC

1381fdfb5f163e35b97ac255c6b93af2


A friend of mine has moved and given me his monitor that he doesn’t need anymore and I would like to make use of his monitor and make a dual monitor setup. But the problem is with the Micke corner workstation there’s not enough room to put another monitor because of the side columns. At the moment my monitor sits in the middle and has a 20 inch x 14.5 inch dimension. My friend’s monitor is 17.5 x 14.


I’m hoping there’s a Ikea Hacker out there that’s able to find a solution to this since it does seem neat to have dual monitors and not have to buy a whole new desk just for it since I bought this desk only a few months ago.


The post Hacker help: Any suggestions on how to make Micke corner desk work with dual screens? appeared first on IKEA Hackers.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1LrDAQ3 From KevinC

No comments:

Post a Comment