Thursday, January 29, 2015

10 Candles for Winter Vibes By: Grace Bonney

10 Candles for Winter Vibes


Even though the blizzard didn’t hit us in Ulster County as much as we worried it would, it still feels like a winter wonderland around here. But unfortunately, it doesn’t smell like one. Between the smell of wet dog and all the wet paint and dust floating around, nothing smells quite as cozy and wintery as I’d like. Now that I can’t get away with having a Christmas tree in the house anymore (oh, the smell!), I want to hold on to some of those vibes with candles that make me feel like everything is warm and forest-y. So if you need a little holiday scent vacation in your home, I hope these candles will help. xo, grace




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1ty83WL From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment