Friday, September 19, 2014

Tallulah Rose Flower School By: Grace Bonney


If I could spend all of my time immersed in flowers, I’m pretty sure I would be the happiest girl around. From growing and cutting to arranging and delivering, almost every aspect of floral life makes me insanely happy. So this week I thought it would be fun to get a special, behind-the-scenes peek at a beautiful floral course happening overseas in England. After taking a flower course herself, Rachel Wardley opened the Tallulah Rose Flower School, which offers four-week courses and shorter, day-long courses for anyone interested in learning more about the art and business of floristry. Rachel gets to work alongside her adorable Dachshund, Lemmy, so at this point I’m 99% sure she’s living my dream life. Today she’s giving us a peek inside one of her recent courses and the wreaths, garland and arrangements they make are lush, colorful and full of life. Thanks so much to Rachel for sharing a glimpse of her course with us today! xo, grace


*Music in video: “Téki” by Lee Maddeford (with Les Gauchers Orchestra) from the FMA


image_00028

image_00003


image_00026 image_00010 image_00016 image_00012 image_00002

Click through for more photos of the course after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1txUK67 From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment