Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DIY Embossed Cards By: Grace Bonney

ericapretty

I always think of embossed cards as the little black dress of stationery. A simple embossed card always feels in style and detailed enough to be interesting but isn’t so in your face with decorative details that the message is lost in the design. I’ve always wanted to know how to make my own embossed cards, so Erica Loesing of Yes Ma’am came to my rescue! In this tutorial, she will walk you through the step-by-step process of creating your own embossed cards. Her process photos are incredibly detailed and easy to follow, so I hope this will inspire all of you to give it a shot with something simple, like this heart design Erica created. I’ve always wanted to do a simple square monogram of my family’s initials (G for me, J for Julia, H for Hope and T for Turk) so I think I’ve got this weekend’s project all lined up. Thanks so much to Erica for sharing this project with us and stay tuned for more DIYs from Erica to come soon! xo, grace


006 005 001 002 029

Click through for the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/WUuJ3U From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment