Friday, June 20, 2014

Best of the Web By: Grace Bonney

laclariere

This week has been one of the most exciting yet. I taught my first Social Media Workshop Class (There are 2 seats left for next week’s class here!), we made some big plans for summer content and we began the process of planning a little facelift for D*S to come in a few months. I love when things feel like they’re moving and changing and chugging forward. That sort of momentum is so uplifting and inspiring. My mom is coming into town this afternoon, so I’m heading out a bit early to pick her up at the airport. Until Monday, I hope you all have a great weekend! xo, grace


Photo above is by LaClariere from the #dslooking feed on Instagram


BESTOFTHEWEB620



bestofds620





















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1igzUFp From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment