Wednesday, May 14, 2014

DS on Pencil vs. Pixel By: Grace Bonney

pencilpixel

The community of podcasters and online radio hosts feels like a serious family. Whenever I meet someone who runs a show online I immediately feel like we’re connected in some weird way that makes us instant friends and comrades. I felt that way about Jess Lively, Debbie Millman and now Cesar Contreras of Pencil vs. Pixel.


Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 7.41.20 AM

Cesar was kind enough to invite me on his video podcast a few weeks ago to discuss change online, the future of blogging and trusting your gut. We even got to talk about my weird love of rude commenters on Instagram. I rarely get a chance to interact face to face with other podcasters, so this was a real treat to involve video. I hope you’ll enjoy our talk as much as I did – it’s so nice to speak with people who love to dive into all the major issues, concerns and stories that make up the internet right now. Thanks to Cesar for having me! xo, grace


CLICK HERE to listen to the show




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1mV7JgV From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment