Saturday, September 7, 2013

Watch out for our new look tomorrow! By: Jules Yap


Tomorrow, 8 September, is the day.



IKEAHackers.net will undergo a long overdue site redesign, which I mentioned here. What is most significant about the redesign is that I am moving off the Blogger platform to Wordpress. Fingers crossed that the site won't be down too long, as I point the domain to the new hosting account. I hope the transition will be a smooth one and we can be up and hacking in no time.



The redesign has taken a lot longer than I expected with some complications arising from the transfer of images from Blogger to Wordpress. A whole bunch of them, especially for the older posts, went missing. I am in the midst of reuploading the missing files, so if you do come across some of them, do bear with me for yet a little while longer. I hope to clean everything up before the mid of this month.



I am excited and look forward to doing more for the site on Wordpress. Once again, thanks for your support and come back tomorrow for a brand new IKEAHackers.






via IKEA Hackers http://www.ikeahackers.net/2013/09/watch-out-for-our-new-look-tomorrow.html From Jules Yap

No comments:

Post a Comment