Friday, May 15, 2015

Roundup: “What I Love Most About My Home Is…” Photos By: Garrett Fleming

Roundup: “What I Love Most About My Home Is…” Photos

Pretty soon, my own home will become a part of our Sneak Peek column right here on Design*Sponge. As I began planning how to shoot and prep my house for its feature, I also started to brainstorm how I will capture my, “What I love most about my home is…” photo. Each homeowner is asked to style a handwritten note capturing their answer to accompany their home tour. Touching, creative and beautiful, they add such personal flare to each feature. To get inspired, I started browsing through some past submissions and was so impressed that I’ve rounded up some of the most crafty, gorgeous and personal homeowner notes in this fun gallery. You guys are truly stellar, so consider this a great big “THANK YOU!” to everyone who has been so kind as to let us into their homes. Enjoy! —Garrett










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1L780FH From Garrett Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment