Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5-Day Decorating Do Over From Jackie

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger Jackie Be sure to check out their blog!

If my rambunctious boys and dogs proved anything to me this past weekend, it’s that it can be nearly impossible as a mom to find a moment alone, let alone time for decorating. I know how frustrating it feels to daydream of a room makeover complete with big changes that would be sooooo amazing…if only I could find the time to make them happen. I know how defeating it feels to get halfway through a project only to run out of steam before I can finish it. It’s happened to me so many times.

Then I realized how satisfying it can be to make big impacts with little changes. I crave that little happy dance I get to do when I finish a task that improves our home. Especially when I get it done without crying, ripping out my hair, or accusing my whole family of not caring about our house (that may have happened once).

It’s remarkable how much you can change a room in just a few minutes a day. It’s natural to dream big when we think of a “makeover”, but more often than not our rooms don’t need sweeping changes to improve. With a few simple daily steps we can make lasting changes.

When I don’t have time to decorate, I chunk out the tasks into doable steps I can tackle each day. That process inspired the 5-Day Decorating Do Over.

Love this...15 minutes a day for 5 days to redecorate one room.

In just 15 minutes a day for 5 days, I’ll help you revive one room in your home. I know that doesn’t sound like much time and it’s not, but it is enough time to make a difference–to step closer to home decor you love.

In just five days you’ll:
• Reinvigorate one room in your home without spending any money
• Declutter your decor to find the keepers
• Learn how to restyle your room in a flash for free

Before the week is out, you’re room will feel fresh and you’ll have a new outlook on decorating the rest of your home.

Sign up to start your Decorating Do Over today. (It’s free!)

The 5-Day Decorating Do Over is a daily email series that lasts one week. Each daily email includes a short article on the topic of the day and ends with a simple task that can be completed for one room in 15 minutes or less.

(Already signed up on my email list? No need to sign up again. Check your inbox for a welcome email from me explaining the Decorating Do Over process.)

What room do you want to do over? Click here to get started.

Love this free email series - how to makeover a room in one week. It only takes 15 minutes a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment