Friday, April 24, 2015

BH&G We Heart It: Denim Style for Spring From Erin Menardi

Today's Inspiration comes from Better Homes and Garden's Style Spotters Erin Menardi.

I’ll be honest–when I was growing up, there was nothing I hated more than getting a jean jacket for my birthday. I always thought they were so ugly. But, 22 years later, here I am eating my words. Take a look at this weeks roundup of the best ways to wear denim this spring!

 

I’m sort of digging the bell-bottoms look nowadays, and this classic 70s chic outfit from The Honeybee brings that hippie vibe back just the right amount! Too much hippie is a little over the top, but I love the sophisticated look she creates with her denim!

 

 

Pairing denim shirts with girly skirts actually makes for a completely adorable ensemble. I love this bold outfit from Babble–and that skirt is to die for. Really, someone tell me where I can find one.

 

 

We all have those days where we need something a little more casual. This classy outfit from Glam Radar is a surefire way to look fabulous while being comfy–except for maybe those heels. Yikes!

 

 

And if pants aren’t your thing (and let’s face it–nobody likes wearing pants if they don’t have to), go casual chic with this cute outfit idea from Child At Heart. I love how simple it looks to put this one together–and how great it looks at the end!

 

 

And lastly, denim can–and should–be worn in the office. Check out this glamorous look from Fashionsy for an outfit that demands authority wherever you are.

 

 

Now go find that perfect pair of dark denim jeans!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment