Friday, November 15, 2013

More Ways to Use Storage Crates From Jackie

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger Jackie Be sure to check out their blog!

A while back I shared the rolling storage crates I made for the playroom, along with instructions on how to build them. The crates are awesome for toy storage in our playroom and I love the industrial look. Don’t even get me started on how much I adore the teal wheels.


crate-blankets


The crates are so awesome, I am toying with the idea of making more for other areas of the house. Just for fun I moved a few of them around and tried using them for everything from storing pantry supplies to kids books. They were perfect for holding everything I tried.


I am over on Wayfair today showing all my ideas for where to use rolling storage crates in your home. Click here to see pretty pictures and some fun storage crate organization ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment