Monday, November 4, 2013

Elegant and Timeless Girly Bedroom Makover From House of Smiths

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger House of Smiths Be sure to check out their blog!
I've got a horrible habit of showing small projects and corners of spaces, but not entire rooms once they're finished, so I'm trying to get better at that :)

Well, Aubrielle's elegant, girly bedroom is totally complete, and I'm so thrilled to finally share it in it's entirety!


Rug - DownEast Home, from Pottery Barn



Aubrielle loves all things pink and princess-like, so I wanted to make sure that the colors were light, airy and happy in her space, without going full-on character princess... if that makes sense. I love decor and design that can last and grow WITH us, so finding ways to incorporate the things my kids love, but in a timeless, classy way is always the challenge for me.


Dresser - thrifted for $120 and refinished



A while ago I picked out this dresser from my friend Sausha, who worked her magic and helped me take it from outdated, to shabby chic, with light, powder-blue paint, a little distressing and crystal knobs.


Tall Arrows - Fletcher and Fox


READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment