Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hackers Help: What do with extra INREDA shelf inserts? By: najeebakashfi

inreda-shelf-insert-black__0132320_PE287102_S4

Photo: IKEA.com



Hi Ikea Hackers,


After installing my besta units with glass shelving, I am left with 5-6 pieces of extra INREDA shelving. Since I bought the whole unit, I guess I paid extra for the glass inserts. Anyway, I now need to make some use of these good INREDA inserts which are of white beech wood. All inserts ideas welcome. My hunch is that to install brackets and make kind of open shelving.


Look forward to your suggestions.


Many thanks,


Najeeba


The post Hackers Help: What do with extra INREDA shelf inserts? appeared first on IKEA Hackers.






via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/18X3lIc From najeebakashfi

No comments:

Post a Comment