Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hackers Help: Hang guitar on Expedit? By: llanginger

Hi all,


I have a quick question. I would LIKE to attach a guitar wall hanger (see attached product photo) to my 5×5 Expedit. Ideally I would attach one hanger on the end panel so that the guitar would hang facing in the same direction as the shelves of the Expedit (see poorly-lit photo) and one other hanger would be attached on the end panel facing length-ways away from the Expedit.


guitar wall hanger

guitar1


I am very aware that this is likely not a “smart” idea but the guitars in question are both cheap, light and resilient so I’m not particularly worried. My question is: what is the most secure (or perhaps better put: least insecure) way of affixing the hangars to the Expedit? Any and all suggestions (other than “don’t do this”) would be very much appreciated!


Thanks in advance,


-Leo.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1vvnKh8 From llanginger

No comments:

Post a Comment