Wednesday, July 16, 2014

DIY Mirrored Trellis By: Grace Bonney

MP_Grdn-81

Right now I can’t get enough of my garden. To be honest, it was kind of a dirt pit at the beginning of spring, but since then a lot of work has gone into it, so I’ve really been taking time to appreciate the fruits of my labor. We’d added a fence for privacy, but I wanted to make the space feel bigger and glam it up a bit. Having always admired the mirror trellis used by the ever-chic Miles Redd, I decided to try to make my own. I have to say I’m pretty happy with the results! Keep reading for my step-by-step guide to this glamorous garden trellis, and be sure to check out all the tips and tricks I used for my full garden overhaul on the One Kings Lane Style Blog! —Megan


Photos by Lesley Unruh


detail


pillow Materials for DIY detail MP_Grdn-589 MP_Grdn-89

Click through for the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1soMCVN From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment