Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hidden Cables TV furniture By: Jules IKEAHacker

Slide1-767228


Materials: Old ikea tv furniture, Drill, screws, cables ties, main cables …


Description: I do like music and I bough some pieces of equipment (amplifier, CD player, multimedia player …). The back of my TV furniture was a “jungle” of dusty cables (power cables, ethernet, light cables, speakers …)


So I “simply” decided to …. screw all the Multi-socket mains extension UNDER the Ikea TV furniture. All the cables are maintained organised using cables ties.


Slide2-770108


Slide3-772752


At the end of “some days” of work the back of my TV furniture move from jungle to Desert (highest WAF compatibility). No dust, no mess.


I replace the wooden board and I painted in black. For a better air flow dissipation I make 10 cm holes using a core drill.


~ Francis, Switzerland







via IKEA Hackers http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Ikeahacker/~3/JAocSyH1pdk/hidden-cables-tv-furniture.html From Jules IKEAHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment