Friday, September 27, 2013

DIY Fabric Wrapped Bench From Jackie

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger Jackie Be sure to check out their blog!

The project I am overly excited to share with you today almost has me wanting to reconsider my future career path…I love it so much! If only I could make a living wrapping furniture with fabric. The finished result is unique and fun! It exudes the playful spirit I want in our basement.


DIY Fabric wrapped bench tutorial using only fabric scraps and decoupage glue.


Since we don’t have a cabin or vacation home, we always viewed our basement as our space to escape, to have fun, and to connect as a family without all the everyday distractions. These priorities are well reflected in the open layout with a game area, large family room seating area, and multiple play spaces.


I have done many great projects in the basement, which are all fun in their own way, but I think I have outdone myself. The simplicity of this project plus the cheery finished look makes this one of my favorite DIY projects of all time. I seriously want to start hoarding furniture and fabric scraps, so I can toil away for hours creating beautiful furniture pieces!!


I am sharing the mind-blowing easy project instructions over on 4 Men 1 Lady today.


Click here for the step by step fabric wrapped furniture tutorial!



No comments:

Post a Comment