Friday, May 1, 2015

The Miniature Garden By: Grace Bonney

flowers1
I have a soft spot for miniature things. When I was little, I obsessed over my doll house and any catalog that sold tiny versions of normal house goods, like wooden spoons, rugs, lamps and books. So when I found this Etsy shop that makes miniature DIY paper flower and plant kits, I took a few minutes to hyperventilate and then had to come up with a plan to prevent myself from putting each and every one of these kits in my shopping cart.

flowers2 copy
Each of these tiny kits, from dahlias and lilies to espalier trees, comes with punched paper petals, paper-covered wires, illustrated instructions and punched paper leaves to create your own tiny green masterpiece. Full-sized paper flowers are, of course, lovely and a great alternative to real plants if they’re not your thing, but these minis are another fun choice. They’d be a fun way to dress up gifts, spruce up a tiny spot on your dresser or windowsill, or just have fun doing something crafty. Click here to check out all of the kits and order online. If anyone makes one of these, please let me know — I would love to see these in a real home! xo, grace

flowers2










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1ApTO4q From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment