Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just Put Your Favorite Lipstick on and Deal with It! From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog!
I don't think there could be a better motto for me in my life... especially this past year or so.

As MANY of you know, I'm what some would like to consider "a lipstick hoarder" ha! 
There's something about a GREAT shade of lipstick that can make you feel like a million bucks. I've always said that if there were only 2 beauty products that I could take on a deserted island, then it would be mascara and lipstick. Yeah, I know, the other stuff is awesome too, but there's not much else you'd need beyond these two super impactful tools to look fabulous in a beauty bind. 

SO when I saw this print the other day, I just KNEW I had to have it in my office.
Print: Joss & Main // Frame: Michaels

I've been feeling a lot lately like............. well, I just don't know how to finish that. Mostly because that's it! I've just been feeling. a. lot. lately.
It's like something inside said... "Okay, you're 32. Time to open up the flood gates!"
READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment