Thursday, April 30, 2015

18 Reasons to Love Stripes By: Grace Bonney

18 Reasons to Love Stripes

This month’s hashtag challenge, #DSStripes, was a totally selfish choice. I have been striped-obsessed since I was a little girl and the infatuation has only grown stronger as I’ve gotten older. So when it came time to pick a challenge for April, I knew I wanted to take the opportunity to be awash in photos of stripes. And of course, your photos didn’t (and never) disappoint. From stunning striped curtains and swimsuits to striped staircases and wallpaper, each stripe was a joy to discover. Perhaps my favorite entries however, were the photos that were unexpected- like rows and rows of tightly stacked paper that look like stripes from above. This month’s challenge was such a blast to search through, so thank you to everyone who shared such gorgeous photos with us. Click through to see my favorite 18 examples of stripes at home and out in the wild. xo, grace










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1EFLh2q From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment