Monday, April 27, 2015

Staying Connected as a Mom From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog! With Mothers Day coming up, I can't help but think about how much I love being a Mom myself - something I KNOW I wouldn't be as good at, or understand the importance of, if it hadn't been for my own amazing Mothers examples.

I have to be honest and say that my Mom and I struggled with our relationship for quite a while... and we still do sometimes.
As much as both me, my Mom and my sister would have probably loved to be in one of those relationships where the mother and daughters grew up always being BEST friends, who counted on each other for everything, hugged all the time and shared their deepest, darkest secrets together... we just weren't that way. 
READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment