Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Biz Ladies: Making A Career Transition By: Stephanie

Biz Ladies: Making a Career Transition


After four and a half years of curating Biz Ladies content from extremely inspiring and talented contributors, I thought it might be time for me to step behind the keyboard and share some of the biz knowledge I’ve gained through my personal experiences navigating the career realm (and years learning from the pros!). I’m by no means a business expert when it comes to the best, most effective, and “right” things to do, but I can proudly say that I’ve been through the biz-owning gauntlet and have successfully emerged able to tell the tale of my trials, tribulations and accomplishments. Today I will specifically be focusing on the topic of making the ever-so-terrifying career transition from one industry to another. I’m currently in the midst of the process myself and I thought it might be helpful to share some of my own experiences and advice on how I’m making it all happen. And as always, we’d love to hear about your own biz experiences, for as they say, you’re never going it alone.


STEPH2

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this series that I have loved being a part of for so many years. –Stephanie


Read the full post after the jump…


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/Qaclkt From Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment