Friday, April 18, 2014

Best of the Web By: Grace Bonney

one_kings_lane_smallkitchens_4

Photo from One Kings Lane, taken by Lisa Romerein/OTTO


The next two weekends are going to be pretty hectic for me, so I’m excited to have a lazy ‘around the house’ weekend starting tomorrow. Whenever I’m home for a bit I spend a lot of time organizing and tidying up, so I’ve been looking for kitchen inspiration to get me going. One Kings Lane did a fantastic story on small kitchens (although some look fairly big by my standards) and there are so many fun color, storage and layout ideas to be had. The image above is one of my favorites, but you can check out the full story here. Hopefully this will be as helpful in your weekend projects as it will for mine. Until Monday, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo, grace


bestofweb418



bestofds418





















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1qWrmDR From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment