Monday, February 9, 2015

Brie Harrison By: Grace Bonney

brie

Patterns can be an intensely personal thing. I tend to define myself and my home by a great stripe, but every now and then, I fall head over heels for a vivid floral pattern. If it has a bit of a retro flair, all the better. I’ve loved designer Brie Harrison‘s floral patterns for years now, but I was thrilled to hear from her last week about her brand new website and new products, like her range of paper goods and a new fabric called Carnation, in collaboration with Winter’s Moon. Both Brie’s new fabric and paper goods embrace deep rich reds, blues and greens. It’s the sort of colors I really love to see this time of year, when everything around can look a little too grey and washed out. Click here to check out more of Brie’s work and drop her a line about purchasing. xo, grace


*Click here to check out Brie’s home tour on Design*Sponge!


Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 7.17.13 PM

tomato dance repeat

acorns repeat




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1KAnbar From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment