Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Measure Twice, Buy Once - Lesson Learned From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog! Remember how I wanted this awesome light fixture in my new office downstairs?

Well, I found it on Joss & Main at a great price, so I ordered it right up!
The other site I found it on originally had it on backorder for a few months, so I knew I had to snag it quick.
I had about $150 store credit from a return a few months ago and was so scared that this fixture would be sold out before I had a chance to get it, so I quickly put it in my cart, paid for the remaining balance and did a happy dance!

It came lightening fast (just about every Joss & Main order does, that's why I love them so much!) and when I opened the box, I quickly realized that it definitely wasn't as "gold" as I thought it would be, AND I HAD TOTALLY BOUGHT THE WRONG SIZE fixture!!!
cue: palm to forehead
READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment