Friday, July 10, 2015

D*S Book Peek + Best Of By: Grace Bonney

rodin
This week we’re booking what feels like a few hundred plane and train tickets to travel across the country for photoshoots for our upcoming book. I’m both excited and terrified (I’m not good with planes) but mostly excited for the chance to meet some of my biggest idols. Our big travel starts next week and I can’t wait to hit the road and see how this dream of a project turns out. Until then, I’m sharing some of our favorite links from around the web this week, and a few sneak peeks behind the scenes of workspaces of some of the people we’ve photographed for the book so far. The photo above is from Linda Rodin‘s home (photographed by Sasha Israel) and the photo below is from Carla Fernandez‘s photoshoot in Mexico City with Ana Hop. xo, grace

carla

bestofweb710

bestofds710












via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1D5PkkB From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment