Thursday, May 21, 2015

Get “Free Decorating” (My Book!) Today From Jackie

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger Jackie Be sure to check out their blog!

My first book Free Decorating is available now. Grab the ebook for $2.99 this week only.

Why I Wrote Free Decorating

There was a time when I was ashamed of how much money I spent on home decorating. Not because I don’t believe in spending money on my home (I do), but because I quickly fell out of love with everything I bought. It felt so wasteful. I just couldn’t seem to get it right. Even the things I liked were pigeon-holed into one spot, because they didn’t work anywhere else.

I soon began to doubt myself. I was trapped in a home full of decor I only felt so-so about. I couldn’t wait to replace it all, but I had no idea how to find decor I loved.

When I left my corporate job and we became a one-income family, I had no choice but to reign in my home spending. But I still craved the joy of decorating. I learned that the quality of my decor was more important than the quantity. If I picked the right pieces upfront, I wouldn’t need to spend more to replace them later. If I chose pieces I loved, I could restyle and rearrange all my decor for a fresh look whenever I wanted. With the patience of my family through the many mistakes I made and all the money I spent on the wrong things I developed a set of guidelines that made choosing the right things for my home easy.

The lessons I learned and my personal decorating guidelines inspired Free Decorating.

Jackie with her book Free Decorating | http://ift.tt/1G2S7vF

It was so exciting to see the first print copy of “Free Decorating”.

When I set out to write this book, I struggled with doubt. I always imagined a decorating book had to be a coffee table tome full of to-die-for pictures. But I wasn’t interested in adding to the wealth of visual decorating inspiration. I wanted to write a book that would spark decorating action.

Free Decorating is a field guide. It’s meant to be useful. It’s filled with tips, guidelines, action steps, and online bonus worksheets to help you decorate for less and eventually for free. It’s designed to help you discover what you love, so you can decorate your home with confidence.

Here’s what others are saying:
FreeDecoratingreviews

Read more reviews on Amazon

Get your copy today!

Free Decorating is available now. The Kindle version is on sale for $2.99 this week only (the price goes up next Thursday). The Kindle ebook is available from Amazon in the following countries; US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Spain, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, and India.

You do not need a Kindle device to read the ebook. You can download the free reading apps from Amazon to read on any device.

Grab your eBook here.

The paperback version is available here. Use discount code WRAL9T7E to save $2.00 off the list price through Wednesday, May 27th.

Grab your paperback here.

No comments:

Post a Comment