Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving DIY Project: Vintage Shibori Dyed Napkins by Rebecca Atwood By: Grace Bonney

Shibori Napkins Table Setting 01

I love Thanksgiving, and I am really looking forward to spending it with my family. My parents own a restaurant and growing up we always had a big dinner after the last of the restaurant diners had finished. A lot of the time we had waitstaff join us, along with friends of my parents. My Mom always sets a beautiful table with vintage linens and beautiful china.


I love the idea of updating vintage linens with shibori for a modern Thanksgiving table. I have a collection of old linens, but if you don’t, they’re easy and affordable to find on eBay. Now let’s get dyeing! -Rebecca Atwood


Supplies 02 Folding Fabric 03 Fabric Bundles Undyed Shibori Unwrapping Shibori Napkins 02

Click through for the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/11GM03z From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment