Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DIY Project: Hanging Copper Chandelier By: Grace Bonney

COPPER CHANDERIEL STILL A

I love decorating for the holidays and always find myself exploring Pinterest for hours to get ideas. I happened upon an image of a gorgeous copper chandelier that felt like the perfect thing to light up a low-key holiday table. Inspired, I decided to figure out how to build it myself using supplies from my local hardware store, and the end result will last well beyond the holidays. To give this a little extra holiday flair, I cut a few short pieces of greenery and wired them to the base of the pipes. Simply remove the greens after the holiday to keep this look year-round. Ready to make one of your own? Keep reading for my step-by step guide, or to see this project take shape in real time, check out the how-to video on the One Kings Lane Style Blog! —Megan


COPPER CHANDERIEL STILL A INGREDIENTS copy COPPER CHANDERIEL STILL A RUBBING copy COPPER CHANDERIEL STILL A MEASURING copy cutting copper_watermark COPPER CHANDERIEL STILL A THREAD copy

Click through for the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1xDCA66 From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment