Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Design*Sponge DIY Videos for Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day By: Grace Bonney


Earlier this year I had the pleasure of collaborating with the team at Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day to create a wide range of DIY projects. Using nature and gardening as inspiration, I spent a week creating all sorts of quick and easy projects like woven plant hangers, tree branch organizers and decoupaged tin can planters that use seed packages as decoration. Along with Paul Lowe of Sweet Paul Magazine and Maxwell Ryan of Apartment Therapy, I’m going to continue sharing creative ways to decorate and spruce up your home throughout the year.


Today I wanted to share the first little DIY video, where I’m making decoupaged tin can planters. I had a blast filming this and even got to spend a few days in one of our favorite Brooklyn home tours ever prepping everything for the film. I just found out this weekend that these videos will be running on Hulu, so you might see some of us pop up before and during your favorite TV episodes! xo, grace




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1xjE2sU From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment